Trump Terrible 10: Walls Closing In Edition
Since 2017, Republic Report‘s “Trump Terrible 10” has ranked the week’s 10 most disgraceful people in Trump world.
Republic Report, which focuses on how money corrupts democracy, has met its abusive dream mate with the kleptocratic administration of President Donald J. Trump. Trump and his lieutenants personify how money and greed, mixed with disrespect for constitutional values, know-nothing ignorance, serious bigotry, and an endless capacity for lying, can really, really corrupt democracy.
Permanent spoiler alert: We can’t imagine anyone other than Donald Trump ever occupying the top spot in the rankings. But we won’t get tired of him winning. Believe me.
10. Omarosa Manigault Newman, former Assistant to the President and Director of Communications, Office of Public Liaison. Last week’s ranking: —
Remember her? From Sunday? TV villain. But improving.
9. Michael Cohen, former personal attorney to Donald J. Trump. Last week’s ranking: —
Tax cheat. Fraudster. But improving.
Cohen lawyer / disgraceful corporate and dictator shill Lanny Davis also improving.
8. Larry Kudlow, Assistant to the President for Economic Policy. Last week’s ranking: —
Turns out that the Trump trade war enabler whom we have repeatedly called Unimpressive Man at Connecticut Cocktail Party had a Connecticut cocktail party where he hosted his white nationalist friend, one Peter Brimelow — the same guy whose brief association with Trump White House speechwriter Darren Beattie got Beattie fired.
7. Matt Schlapp, Chairman, American Conservative Union and founder, Cove Strategies. Last week’s ranking: —
Paid corporate shill. Volunteer Trump shill. Crimes aren’t crimes guy.
6. Rudolph Giuliani, counsel to President Trump. Last week’s ranking: —
Truth isn’t truth? Truth is, no one has debased himself more.
5. Sarah Huckabee Sanders, White House Press Secretary. Last week’s ranking: —
Publicly carried out Trump’s ugly autocratic order to not only take away John Brennan’s security clearance but also to try to tar Brennan as unstable.
5. Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-CA) and second Member of Congress to endorse Donald J. Trump for president. Last week’s ranking: —
Indicted street grifter.
5. Rep. Chris Collins (R-NY) and first Member of Congress to endorse Donald J. Trump for president. Last week’s ranking: —
Indicted wealthy market cheater.
4. Paul Manafort, former Trump campaign chairman. Last week’s ranking: —
Tax cheat. Fraudster. Alleged witness tamperer.
3. Andrew Wheeler, acting administrator, Environmental Protection Agency. Last week’s ranking: —
He lacks the street grift ethos of predecessor Scott Pruitt, but former coal lobbyist Wheeler continues EPA’s approval of increased fossil fuel burning, as climate change is killing people and the planet. He’s also increasing our vulnerability to a catastrophic chemical plant explosion. He’s overseeing a corrupt handover of policy to special interest polluters.
2. Paul Ryan, Speaker of the House, Mitch McConnell, Senate Majority Leader, and virtually every Republican in Congress. Last week’s ranking: —
Enablers and validators of the most crooked president of all time so they can deliver tax cuts and deregulation for their rich donors.
1. Donald J. Trump, President of the United States. Last week’s ranking: obviously
Congenital liar. Misogynist racist hater. Grotesque abuser of unilateral pardon and security clearance powers. Gotti-esque attacker of “rats” and praiser of crony convict who refused to “break.” Campaign finance crook. Charitable foundation crook. Emoluments crook. Money laundering crook. Obstruction crook. Collusion crook.
Trump is again number one — the most disgraceful person in the Trump administration. Trump is not merely a disgrace; he’s a total and complete disgrace.
Trump Terrible 10: Tearing Children From Parents Edition pt. 2
Trump Terrible 10: Breathless Supreme Court Watch Edition
Trump Terrible 10: Vile Yes Men Edition
Trump Terrible 10: Crooked Vile Racist President Edition
Trump Terrible 10: #MAGA-Land Theme Park Edition